Designing a professional, impressive petroleum website (petrol web) will help your business increase competitiveness on online market. Let's learn how to build the most complete and impressive petrol website!
1. How a petrol web becomes professional
It is evaluated through criteria below:
- Friendly interface, striking images, harmonious colors, attracting the attention of customers. In addition, the design of the petrol website also needs to be compatible with popular browsers such as Chrome, Coc Coc, Firefox, etc.
- The web needs to operate regularly, update articles, information constantly.
- Reasonable layout, concise information presentation, suitable for the operation of the business and users needs
- Loading time is less than 3 seconds.
- The built-in features ensure convenience, streamline, and create user comfort.
- To increase conversion rates, the website must have high interaction, retain customers to stay longer, thereby creating a source of potential customers.
- Check and fix website errors constantly so as not to affect the web operation.
- Final, the design of the web must have professional support tools to help optimize the time and operating costs.
2. Reasons for designing a petrol web
- Create an online presence, increase your chances of reaching potential customers.
- Help introduce products to customers in a highly intuitive, interactive way.
- Website is an effective tool to carry out PR campaigns, marketing, creating many opportunities to sell professional goods without spending too much money.
- The website also has features such as collecting customer information, surveying opinions, customer care 24/7, ... Those improve the services’ quality.
- Increase competitiveness with other competitors on online market.
3. Steps for the design
Step 1: Determine the objectives of the website:
- Website to introduce the enterprise.
- Products and services promotion website.
- E-commerce and exchange website.
- Online-ordering website.
- Website in other types that customers request.
Step 2: Make a list of the website's required criteria:
- Select the website interface.
- Needed features: news, shopping carts, orders, products, online payments etc.
- Number of entries.
- The storage capacity.
- Integration of features such as comments, online registration form, comments, online chat tools, etc.
- Shopping cart, payment.
- Service, technical, accounting support.
- Mobile-friendly optimization.
- Simple operations such as updating, editing content.
Step 3: Choose a professional petrol website design agent
- A professional petrol website design agent must have the following criteria:
- Address and contact information.
- The company's brand must be on top Google.
- The design process is clear, continuous customer support during use. Fascinating after-sales books.
- Good communication and promotion team.
Step 4: Choose a reputable hosting provider:
You can use the hosting service of a reputable provider or buy hosting from another unit.
Step 5: Select and register a domain name
- Website domain name must ensure the following criteria:
- Select the domain name according to the company brand.
- A combination of products and the brand.
- Select the domain name by products or services.
- Content about the products.
- Basic assessment information.
- Include information about your business.
- Experience sharing.
Step 6: Identify contents on the website:
4. Notes for the design
4.1 UX-UI design
- Use unified theme, all interfaces, fonts must be identical to each other.
- Loading time is less than 3 seconds.
- brand name.
- Connections on the website, for example, articles that need to be cited about products and services.
- naming for categories: home page, introduction, contact, etc.
4.2 Content layout and sorting
- Important and engaging information are put at the top of the page and less important content is about to gradually go down.
- Create contrast that highlights important subjects. For example, place black letters on a white background.
- Separate content, distribute, adjust logically.
- Don't use multiple fonts on the same website.
- Check the website displayed in different browsers.
4.3 The content display
- The website uses simple, easy-to-understand language that makes it easy for users to access.
- If the page is long, it should be distributed into smaller pages.
- Not using fonts less than 12pt, which makes it difficult for the readers.
4.4 Connection features
- When creating a link, it is necessary to provide information to the customer about where this link will lead.
- Use the same color to create consistency for links.
- Should not lead to pages that are in the building process.
4.5 Image Usage Section
- Optimize images on the web to help speed up browsing, images should be in the form of .jpg, .gif.
- Use thumbnails for large-sized images.
4.6 User Interaction
- Set up an interactive feedback page between users and websites.
- Add items to collect information, user feedback.
- Design a page that announces updated information.
5. The process
Step 1: Data collection
To design a professional petrol website, you need to gather important and necessary information. The information needs to address these questions, including:
- The purposes of the design?
- What is the current online market?
- Target customers that the business wants to target.
Step 2: Website design planning
Re-system the prepared information in step 1 and sketch out a basic website. You also need to list functions, tools, content, ... Which you want to show up on the website.
Step 3: Design the website
The website design interface will depend on the target audience. Therefore, you need to identify your audience before taking this step.
The chosen website color must be consistent with the logo and slogan of the business.
You should ask the web design company to come up with 3 different options so that you can compare and choose the right design.
Step 4: Checking and editing
Once you're done with the web, you need to run a test run to check if the web has any errors. If you do not check, when the website comes into operation, you will waste time and money to fix these errors.
Step 5: Maintenance
Most website designer agencies have the right maintenance policies for businesses when designing the web. Errors will be detected and corrected quickly by a team of technicians from the web design unit.
6. Canh Cam - An experienced website design agency in Petroleum, increase your sales
Seeking for an executive and effective petrol website design agency, Canh Cam confidently brings you top services. Benefits from choosing Canh Cam:
- Build a professional web design process, optimizing the cost and time of the client.
- Optimal security system, ensuring the customer's data is 100% safe.
- Integrate many utility tools, constantly updated.
- Support customers to create marketing content, build web strategy, support branding, communication, ...
- Contact Canh Cam according to the information below for advice and answers to questions as quickly as possible.