Web design is important for businesses operating in this area. Canh Cam will provide you with many reasons to help you recognize the importance of web design, as well as the preparations and the latest design trends that are popular.
1. Reasons for designing construction website
You want to get more customers
Along with the strong development of the 4.0 of technology, customers tend to search for products and services through websites to save time and access services as quickly as possible.
Similarly, for businesses operating in the construction sector to attract more customers, building web design is essential, helping to increase customer search capacity and support business more effectively.
You want to increase your company values
Web design built with a professional interface, user-friendly, also helps businesses create good first-sightseeing, as well as increase customers’ level of trust of when looking to the service of the business.
From there, the company's brand will become more widely known and become a prestigious unit that customers will look to first when there is a need to use the service.
You want to expand your business
Another reason that you should design a website for your business is: expanding business premises. To expand your business, you need to get more projects as well as create high trust for customers.
To do this, a website with a professional design, will obviously create a very good image in the eyes of investors, making investors more confident in the position and reputation of the business and look to construction services promoted on the company's website.
You want your customers to get more information
Not only about construction web design, but restaurant ones also need visual images and videos to help customers know information about the types of services, or more advanced virtual reality technology, 360-degree model creates a real-life alike experience, support customers to choose service models that really suit their needs.
2. Construction website and needed features
When designing, you need to pay more attention at features which help the site works efficiently, also bring unforgettable experiment for users. Depending on the needs and choices of each company will have its own features. Basically, it includes:
- Company name: header.
- Search bar: support customers to find the information they need as quickly as possible, helping to increase conversions
- Logo: placed in the overhead position of the homepage, impressive design, easy to remember
- Image - video: can be the images of the company, business, leaders, employees, construction works done, ... to communicate the message and attract the attention of customers.
- Contact information: Address, phone number, email, fax, information registration form
2.2 Introduction page
Description of business website, company, construction unit. The page content includes:
- History of establishment
- Goals, missions, and messages from the Board of management
- Organizational structure, human resources, management, leadership
- Capacity profile, professional qualifications
- Subsidiaries, branches, members
2.3 Working field page
Provide customers with the services your business operates, for example:
- Production and supply of materials
- Design and implementation of projects
- Construction investment
2.4 Projects page
- Let clients know the projects your company has been working on, making it easier for them to make decisions about whether to choose you as a construction partner.
- It is recommended to fully list, give the most typical project so that customers have an objective assessment.
- Provide detailed, clear information, images to make it easier to convince customers.
Kinds of news you can on site, such as:
- Construction news
- Activities - events of the company
- Market news, construction majors
- Recruitment news
2.6 Images and videos
Construction web design needs the most realistic list of images and videos about the company, activities, events, or images of projects that have been under construction. This is the best way to get attention from your partners.
2.7 Contact page
- Company/enterprise/corporation’s name
- Phone number, fax
- Google maps direction
- Contact form
3. The construction website interface
4. How much does it cost for designing a construction website?
Depending on the complexity of the website such as the interface, the requirements for features that the price will vary. Typically, the web costs from 5-50 million VND.
5. Construction website's homepage
The homepage needs to display all the information that readers are interested in. The content of homepage needs impressive design, scientific arrangements to attract customers.
Your website needs to meet the following criteria:
- Impressive, attractive design
- Hyperlinks to categories, detailed articles
- Show complete information about the most prominent of the business
- Information is arranged in a reasonable order in accordance with the reader's thoughts and thinking circuits
5.1. Company's brief introduction
This content is intended to serve the customers who want to learn more about the company. The information should be written briefly, highlighting important content. This section needs more images, marvelous achievements of the company.
5.2 List out some outstanding projects
There is no space for the whole list of projects. Therefore, you should select highlights to show the company’s level, the capacity and capability that the construction company can perform.
5.3 Images and videos about your projects
This is a way to provide information quickly and effectively to the viewer. So, share photos and videos of the projects that the company has done. You can hire media agents to make videos for PR.
5.4 News and events
This attracts a lot of users through searching.
5.5 Partners and client’s introduction
A large, reputable company will have top customers. Therefore, you need to mention the customers you have been cooperating with at the bottom of the homepage.
6. Colors for the design
Colors contribute to a certain attraction to customers. Besides choosing traditional colors like brown, yellow and green, you can get creative by choosing other ones.
- Yellow: bring positive energy, happiness and optimism. The color with high exposure, which attracts users strongly.
- Red: the color gamut stands out, brings excitement, conveys a message of passion and strength.
- Dark brown: it is easy to combine dark brown with green, blue, red etc. and related to land excavation activities.
- Green: expresses the message of the environment, easy to combine with black and white, gray etc.
- Blue: showing high trust, often used when designing a construction website.
- Pink/orange: can be used when your construction company makes small, trendy homes and is aimed at young people.
7. How to promote a construction website
Finishing the website designing, what you need to do is promote the website. There are many ways to do this, in which you need to focus on the following factors:
7.1 Identify target customers
You need to understand target customers are architects, small clients or real estate developers,... From there, develop the right content and zone the right reach.
7.2 Create consistent branding
Creating a website with consistent logos, colors, and business name is essential. You can flexibly use red, yellow, blue, orange etc. as you like, but make sure to bring trust, peace of mind and professionalism.
7.3 Beware of the site’s navigation ability
A simple, clear navigation bar, built-in quick search box, etc. is needed for the website ... ensures to make it easy for users to access the content on the page quickly.
7.4 List your company’s services
Let readers know the services that the company provides such as design consultancy, construction, renovation services, investment, industrial production, space optimization, ...
It's best when designing a web, you should list the services into sub-categories so that readers can easily learn in detail.
7.5 Design a project page
This separate module showcases projects and work under construction or completed. You need to make a full list so that customers see the professionalism, experience, and reputation, helping customers trust the business.
7.6 Mobile compatible website
Businesses will lose a large amount of traffic if the site doesn't show up well on mobile devices. Therefore, when designing a website, it is necessary to make sure that the website is compatible with phones and computer screens, ... allows users to read content, view photos, scroll the screen, zoom in, ...
7.7 Contact information must be clear
Make sure the website displays all contact information including address, phone number, email. Don't forget to update your Google Maps link or your business's location map on your website.
8. Professional building website design trends
To design a beautiful and effective website, you need to grasp the new and professional design trends in the market. The new bonus trends are expressed through the following factors:
- Fonts: Choose the right fonts, keep the sizes, colors so that the site harmonizes. Unique fonts can be selected that come with effects and emojis to increase the expression of the text.
- Large photos and depth ones: Use 3D images to create depth and a powerful impression.
- The website is compatible with many devices: The interface, layout of the website should be compatible with the size and shape of the phone, tablet etc.
- More images and videos: Help communicate more effectively than writing because users prefer to watch images/videos than read content.
- Website with lots of spaces: Makes it easy for users to read content and highlight important designs they want to emphasize.
- Full-screen web interface: Makes the website balanced, harmonious between content and blanks.
Any business in the construction industry needs to design a professional website to affirm credibility with customers and partners. To create your own high-quality website, you can refer to the service at Canh Cam according to the following contact information:
- Canh Cam Website Design Co., Ltd.
- 156 Nguyen Van Thu Street, District 1, HCMC
- Hotline: 028 6273 0815
- Identify targets
- Branding-oriented focus
- Navigation ability in the site
- List out available services
- Clear and detailed information
- You want to get more customers
- You want to increase your company values
- You want to expand your business
- You want your customers to get more information
- Introduction page
- Working field page
- Projects page
- Images and videos
- Contact page